Two peas projects

1 March 2013

WHAT? March already? This means it is the reveal of the Garden Girl's March projects. This month's topic was trendy shapes. Have a look at a sneak of the Garden Girls' work! Click on the photo and you'll be redirected to the GG gallery. Be prepared to see stunningcreations!

There are so many that it was hard to choose what I was going to focus on. In the end I opted for GEOTAGS! Here is my layout! 






SUPPLIES (for a full product list & list with similar supplies click here)


8 comments :

Diana Waite said...

oh my goodness that picture is HILARIOUS! LOVE the layout--SO fun!

Tamika said...

As always so stunning, my face looks like your little boys!

Andrea said...

oh my this rocks and his face is adorable!!

Dorota said...

beautiful! and these cute details♥

Debbie P said...

Gorgeous layout! And that photo makes me laugh out loud! Awesome job!

Lou said...

awww the photo made me smile. Bless him. Lilith as always i love all the patterns and design x

N@thie said...

Quel talent Lilith!!!!
Ta page est sublime

cat123 said...

tu m'étonnes et tu m'inspire chaque fois un peu plus !!!! j'adore !!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs