Everything I am

17 March 2013

How I love the name of this kit at Scraptastic kit club. This kit is as pretty as the name sounds. Mr Brightside was bright and this kit is soft and cosy. I love the pinks and greys with hints of aqua that Jessica chose. I was having fun with Mr Brightside and kinda neglected this kit and so yesterday evening I pulled it out and whipped up this layout. I used one of my instagram pictures with the view from my kitchen window. I LOVE that view and it is different every day. I'll have to make a layout with all the photos I have taken from the window in the kitchen. It is probably my favourite spot in the house. It looks over the garden and the fields behind and I can keep an eye on my four adventurers when they are running around in the garden!
J'ai trouvé un peu de temps de faire une petite page avec le kit EVERYTHING I AM de Scraptastic kit club. Il est beau avec un mélange de gris, rose et un peu de aqua, mes couleurs préférées! J'ai scrappé une photo de la vue de ma cuisine. J'adore cette vue! 


To create the effect on the background paper I mixed some Mr Hueys Pretty Pink with some Opaque white and water it down. The I took a piece I cut out of a plastic bag, dabbed it into the mist and then applied it to the paper!





SUPPLIES:



xxx

9 comments :

Heidi Bound said...

LOVE the little touches and details--just perfect!

Lou said...

ooh that really is a room with a view. a gorgeous page Lilith x

Maria said...

Great!!! :)

Sherri said...

Such a gorgeous layout Lilith. The beautiful soft colours make me long even more for Spring to finally make an appearance in Manitoba, Canada.

cat123 said...

ouahhh une superbe page pour une superbe vue !!!!!

Danni Reid said...

love, love, love this layout my friend, wow!

LadyLau Scrap said...

I like this page, the details and the title! U give me a good idea for a LO ^.^

yolande k said...

Très belle !

Diana Waite said...

this is AWESOME I love the texture and colors and picture!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs