Scraptastic MARCH reveal

2 March 2013

Hi there! A new month means new kits at Scraptastic Kit Club. I'm so excited to get my hands on these!!!!! Have a look!
Voici les kits de mars. Ils sont BEAUX, non? 
Everything I am kit (28$)


Everything I am Add on (25$ sold out!)


Everything I am stamp set (14.99$)

Ormolu Everything I Am Exclusive Flair Set (2.25$)


Mr Brightside kit (28$)


Mr Brightside Add on (25$) sold out


Scraptastic Club's Mr. Brightside Stamp Set (14.99$)

Mr Brightside Exclusive Ormolu Flair set (2.25$)
You can find the kits on sale HERE.

I also wanted to show you two layout I created. I made both for the Kési'express. It is a challenge held on the Kési'art blog. I entered just for fun and I love challenging myself. The first destination of our journey was Rennes a city in France. I ended up at the soccer stadium and had to create a layout using red and black as well as stripes. I wasn't happy with my first layout and ended up making a second which I sent in. I am happy I got to the next round! 
Je vous montre aussi ma page faite pour le Kési'express. J'ai même deux pages à montrer car je n'étais pas satisfaite de la première et j'ai fait une deuxième que j'ai finalement envoyé.

The one I sent in

 




And here is the first layout I made. 




Some of the supplies used: 


4 comments :

sandi said...

Fabulous goodies! Amazing lo's! <3

Diana Waite said...

oh EYE CANDY LOVE!

maryse said...

j'aime beaucoup-bravo

cat123 said...

ouahhhh superbes. la première est extra, je trouve. tu aurais pu l'envoyer !!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs