Inspiration!

12 March 2013

I have nothing to share just now but I'll be back with a video showing the Scraptastic March kits on Thursday and I am working on quite a few projects that I can't show just yet! 
I did want to share a few of my favourites spotted on the TwoPeas site and I'm sure they'll inspire you too. 
Garden Girl Lynn GHAHARY created this stunning layout using the Amy Tangerine Stitching Templates. You can see here video by clicking on the layout! 

(click on the template for further information!)

 

This is another favourite! It is Corrie Jones's layout from her 213 in 2013 video! SO many FAB ideas. LOVE the rainbow embossing! (To see her video click on the layout!)


See you soon ;)


2 comments :

Françoise said...

Coucou, je suis fan de l'emploi des tampons de cette manière, j'ai déjà testé wow, bravo pour toute ta créativité ! bisette bisette et bonne journée

Diana Waite said...

these are AMAZING!! So much color and fun!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs