3 totally happy boys

15 March 2013

I am so lucky that my boys LOVE going to school. The first day is always full of excitement. I have always loved to learn and I hope these fellows will love it too. I love this picture which was taken in 2009! It is so them: Sweet and silly! 
I pulled out the Mr Brightside kit and add on as I thought the colours of the kit were perfect for this photo. It is one of the many pictures I had printed out ages ago. I really have a hard time using photos that are larger than 3*4 but as these are just laying around, I thought I'd better use them. 
Mes enfants adorent aller à l'école et j'en suis contente. Cette photo montre leur joie le premier jour de la rentrée. Elle a été prise en 2009 et j'adore leurs expressions. J'ai utilisé le kit mr Brightside avec le add on car les couleurs se mariaient bien avec la photo. 
I sprayed some mist and water onto a piece of plastic and rubbed it into the cardstock. It gives the cardstock and different look (washed effect). I used Color Shine tropicana from Heidi Swapp which also gives it a shine! (I just noticed some confetti from a previous layout that wandered onto the photo! ;) )




SUPPLIES:



I'll be back soon with more layouts to show you and a giveaway!
Happy Friday! 

4 comments :

Diana Waite said...

What a bright fun page!

cat123 said...

tes dernières pages sont très colorées, tu peux tout faire et c'est toujours aussi beau !!!!!

Sherri said...

Your boys are seriously so stinki' cute. Love how they look so grown up all i a row with their bags here. You're one blessed mama.

Fabienne said...

They are so cute !!! Your page is very cheerful.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs