And a star is born

30 March 2013

Two weeks ago the boys' school organised a performance night. It was such fun and I took loads of pictures but sadly the quality wasn't that good. I don't have a good lens for shooting night time events with special lighting. As I was editing them I noticed that some of them looked really good in black and white.
Il y a deux semaines les garçons ont participé au spectacle de l'école. C'était superbe! J'ai pris beaucoup de  photos mais la qualité n'est pas extraordinaire. Je n'ai pas d'objectif adapté à cette situation (lumière très différente de la journée et conditions difficiles.) En les travaillant sur PSE j'ai remarqué que certaines étaient plutôt pas mal en noir et blanc .


I used one of these photos to create a layout using the leftovers from the Everything I Am kit from Scraptastic Kit club.




SUPPLIES:


4 comments :

Ashley Calder said...

Great colour combo, and that photo is awesome!

Françoise said...

coucou, ta page est très belle ! La fête de l'école c'était vendredi et, tout comme toi, je ne suis pas arrivée à avoir de belles photos, snif ! bisette bisette et bon dimanche Pascal

cat123 said...

superbe tout ce rose !!!!

Diana Waite said...

oh my goodness this is FUN!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs