Sun

7 March 2013

Longing for it and hoping Spring will show up soon. To make the wait a little more bearable I thought I'd show you a layout I made for Esprit Scrapbooking and which was published more than a year ago. I used one of the Studio Calico kits for it: Field guide
Je suis en manque de soleil et de chaleur et pour combler ceci, je vous montre une page qui a été publiée dans Esprit Scrapbooking il y a un an!  

I also got a lovely parcel this week! Two weeks ago I got a message from Veronica at CHIC TAGS asking me if I would be interested in using some of her products. Well I couldn't refuse. I have been wanting to buy some for some time and had them in my cart at Twopeas. I'll be showing a layout I created with them soon. Go and check out CHIC TAGS. They have AMAZING products and the are some new ones too! 

See you soon! 



10 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautiful page! Love your blog makeover! I am noticing it's a theme with blogs I visit. Maybe a little spring fever? ;)

Emlilo said...

Wouaaaaaa... Elle est sublime ta page, j'adore !!!!
Bonne fin de journée.
Bizzzz

Diana Waite said...

wow I seriously LOVE the touch of sun--BEAUTIFUL job!

Jen Ritchie said...

love this layout!! Can't wait to see what you make with Chic tags!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!!

Pam said...

Love love this!! I love that sunshine!! I can't wait to see what you created with Chic Tags, they are so cute:)

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Wow - great layout! The colors are full of fun and happy time!

LB whosthischick said...

Such a pretty layout. Love the soft colors and that photo realy pops.

Maria said...

Bravo!!! ;)

cat123 said...

ouahhhhh c'est une page sublime !!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs