Kési'express PART 2

3 March 2013

Well, I managed to get to round 2. Our next stop was Rome. My instructions: to use blue (main colour) and focus on a dream or wish! I immediately started working on a layout and once it was finished I decided it wouldn't do as I didn't really think there was enough "blue" in it. So like in round one I made a second layout! I really hope I won't be making 2 layouts each time! 
So today I won't be showing you one layout but two! The first was my first attempt and the second was the layout I sent in. 
Je suis arrivée à Rome. Pour la deuxième étape, j'ai commencé à faire une page et puis j'ai décidé d'en faire une autre car je trouvais la que la première ne correspondait pas vraiment aux consignes données (utiliser le bleu comme couleur dominante et de parler d'un rève ou souhait secret). Les voici: 
The first: Wishing I could turn back time and relive all those amazing moments in South Africa! 



The second: My wish to become a photographer.




 SUPPLIES: 


8 comments :

Nathalie said...

They are both wonderful Lilith but I believe the second one is going to be a winner! :D

Lissa said...

So beautiful! You are very talented. Love these layouts.

Lou said...

oooh these are so pretty Lilith. The photos cameras, all those pretty layers and jars on the second layout made me scroll over it again and again x

Leanne said...

both are gorgeous!!

julie e said...

These are gorgeous!

Andrea said...

adorable layouts! I love all the blues and layering

cat123 said...

ouahhhhhh superbes toutes les 2, encore !!!!! impossible de choisir !!!

Carole Pillon said...

Un grand bravo pour tes deux pages et un encore plus bravo pour ta sélection dans le Kesi express....

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs