The first day *I LOWE SCRAP*

20 September 2012

This month's theme is the first day. And today is my first day on the ILS blog with my first assignment. I thought I'd go the easy way and scrap about Elouan's very first day of school which took place in April. In Belgium children can start going to school when the are 2.5 years old. I wasn't really looking forward to it as he is my little one. I desperately wanted him to stay a baby but from the start he showed us how independent he was and that he really wanted to go. Robin was in the same school and even in the same class. Our kids go to school in a village school which is quite small so the classes are mixed. Elouan was over the moon to be going to school with his brother and Robin was so sweet and helped him in whatever way he could. I just love how close they are. Check out the ILS blog for oodles of inspiration.

Le premier jour: c'est le thème chez ILS aujourd'hui. J'ai fait une petite page sur le premier jour de Elouan en maternelle. Il était le plus heureux de pouvoir aller à l'école avec Robin et comme ils vont dans une petite école de village, ils étaient dans la même classe.






SUPPLIES:


15 comments :

Sparklin said...

Zag 'm vanmorgen al op ILS. Wederom een prachtige pagina! De burst is super! Maar wat ontzettend jong om naar school te gaan zeg! Hier in Nederland gaan ze pas met 4 jaar! Voor die tijd misschien naar de peuterspeelzaal, maar meer niet...

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thanks for the inspiration.

Cathy said...

Just gorgeous!

zenevak said...

Adorable!

Valerie Bishop said...

So beautiful! I always love your color combos!

Tamika said...

This looks fabulous! I love how the paper looks like (to me) buildings of different heights that stand out!

antenucci said...

What a beautiful page - love seeing all the different ways you create!

Lou said...

the pastel shades look beautiful together...gorgeous page and a sweet memory x

MAGDALENA said...

A tape stamp! That's brilliant. I love how you used it!

Anonymous said...

This so rocks girlie!

Unknown said...

Cool page! Love the colour choices!

Nathalie said...

Extra, extra cette page! Je l'ai d'abord remarqué sur Pinterest et me voila sur ton blog pour te dire comme elle est superbe! :)

Carole Pillon said...

Ta page ???? Wow wow wow !!!
Elle me tape dans l'oeil ... j'adore !! Tout est parfait, la finesse des découpes (merci Caméo ihiihiih), le placement des papiers, le soleil en fond !!!! Une belle page pour un grand jour !

leah said...

Fabulous layouts - and what yummy products! Letting little ones grow up can be tough some days, right? :-)

Diana Waite said...

oh, I LOVE this! BEAUTIFUL layout!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs