Soho Garden

14 September 2012

When I saw the summer 2012 CHA releases of American Crafts I immediately loved the new Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine collections but I can tell you Soho Garden is up there in my top 3. It is one of those collections which is 100 times better in real! Here is what I made with it. I played along with this week's Studio Calico sketch. Well, let's just say it inspired me and that is all because my layout looks nothing like the sketch any more. I also used these amazing stamps from the new Dear Lizzy line. 
Voici une petite page avec la nouvelle collection Soho Garden de American Crafts! Une collection qui 100 fois mieux en vrai!!
Oh and here a reminder of the Soho collection:




This was the sketch:

And my layout:




11 comments :

Audrey Yeager said...

I totally agree about this collection! It was one of my favorites, too!!!! Your layout is absolutely beautiful!!! Love all your die cut elements.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan too! I blogged about it a few weeks ago.
http://senoritaml.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/inspired-by-the-dear-lizzy-lines/

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Phantastic layout! I love the colors and I love the collections from Amy and Lizzy, too!

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous, I love how the letters pop up, did you pop up your title using 3d adhesive? If so, you must have used the whole box, LOL...This is so stunning, I always love your work

Unknown said...

Oh wow Lilith, this is stunning!! Love those vibrant colours and that fabulous print. As always you have added the most gorgeous detail to showcase the papers and your delightful photos :0)

Whitney said...

I feel like I missed this one since I was excited about the other two you mentioned, but you're right, this is gorgeous! Love all the colors and florals! I'll keep an eye out for sure!

Valerie Bishop said...

Stunning layout!! I love the colors and your take on the sketch!!

sophie said...

this is so amazing Lilith!! love love everything about it!

Diana Waite said...

yep! I TOTALLY agree these three are my tops too! :) LOVE your take on the sketch!

Sparklin said...

Prachtige pagina! De kleuren steken perfect af tegen de grijze achtergrond! De stempels zijn ook heel schattig!

zenevak said...

Totally adorable. Love this range.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs