If you see

15 September 2012

a weird girl doing a kinda funny dance ,..... well that might just be me. I could not believe my eyes when I was contacted by Anna-Maria (just one of my scrappy heroes) asking me to join the ILS design team. ILS is just amazing when it comes to design and colours and just that little bit different. I am so thrilled to be working with them! Today I got introduced on their blog. I have created several projects and here are two of them even with a little video. If you haven't heard of ILS yet, go and check out their blog. The other DT members are beyond amazing and the each have a fresh and new approach to scrapbooking. Another fabulous opportunity that has come my way and I intend to enjoy every minute of it.
Une autre porte qui s'ouvre pour moi et non le moindre. Je suis fan de ILS depuis LONGTEMPS et quand Anna-Maria m'a contacté pour savoir si je voulais bien intégré l'équipe, je n'ai pas hésité une minute. Un peu de peur par la suite car les autres membres de la DT sont des talents EXTRAORDINAIRES! Voici une première série de créations faites en utilisant leur produits! 

For this first layout I used the new Summer Dreamer collection which is a mixture of soft aquas and pretty pinks and add to that some amazing patterns and you have a HIT collection! My fear for combining pink and boys has long been conquered and by adding grey and aqua I find this layout quite masculine. That picture has to been one of my favourites of Noé. I'm sure he'll have loads of girls at his feet when he's older. 
Une page faite en utilisant la nouvelle collection SUMMER DREAMER et quelques feuilles de TIS THE SEASON. Du rose mais avec les tons gris et bleu, cette page reste masculin tout de même.




SUPPLIES:




For this next layout I didn't have an exact idea other than that I wanted to use the TIS THE SEASON paper with the triangle design.







SUPPLIES:


InLinkz.com

Have a lovely weekend and see you soon.

23 comments :

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your creative process ,you make it looks so easy! Great and interesting L.O.

Anonymous said...

You are a-m-a-z-i-n-g Lilith :*
I adore all your creations :)

Sherri said...

Congratulations Lilith, these are stunning layouts. You are going to do wonderful things with ILS.

Alison said...

Congratulations and as usual I love your layouts! You have an amazing style!

Nathalie said...

WOW! Elles sont à tomber ces deux pages!!!! They blow me away! Ce n'est donc pas une surprise de te voir rejoindre la fabuleuse équipe d'ILS que j'admire depuis un moment! Toutes mes félicitations!

rhonda nickol said...

Congrats Lilith! i love your work!

Sheri Twing said...

Congrats Lilith! That is awesome news! Your layouts are absolutely stunning!

Debbie P said...

Congrats on your design team gig. They are very lucky to have you! Great video. I love your videos and your process. Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing. Love your layouts! They are amazing!

Leah said...

Congratulations Lilith! I just love that first layout with it's torn pieces, so individual and it looks fantastic.

Diana Waite said...

yay--these are AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Lilith, I love that Amy Tangerine camera stamp on the second layout, and the stitching and torn vellum on the first one-shut the front door, so stinkin' awesome looking! Great video as well!

Sparklin said...

Prachtige pagina's en gefeliciteerd met DT-schap!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Yeah! So happy for you♥

zenevak said...

Fabulous pages. Love them both. Thanks for the video as well.

NinaSt said...

Congrats! You´re a great addition to the ILS DT! Can´t wait to see what else you´ll be creating. I love watching your video... as always. Very great layouts!

Shannon91 said...

whaou, superbe !!!
Bizz

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Congrats on your new DT assignment! This is just fabulous news... I'm so excited to see your creative genius alongside the other amazing girls in the team.
I've just enjoyed every minute of your video. So inspiring!

Carole Pillon said...

C'est une super nouvelle !!!! Je suis doublement contente car comme je te suis, je suis fan de toi !!! et que je suis aussi fan de ces produits, je vais en prendre plein les yeux ... encore plus quoi !!! Bravo pour tes deux pages ! On voit que tu t'es amusée à les faire !

Danielle said...

Congrats Lilith, this is such a perfect fit!!
Your layouts are stunning, as always :-)

Heather Landry said...

Huge congrats!!! I'm not surprised. Your work is AMAZING!

MAGDALENA said...

Absolutely fantastic layouts! And the video - WOW! I loved watching how it all came together. I like that you kept everything in it. Like the stamp mishap, and removing/adding things. Real life scrapping! This is easily my most favorite scrappy video ever. Hope you will make more!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wat een geweldig nieuws Lilith!! Ik had nog niet eerder van ze gehoord maar heb net gelijk gekeken ... ziet er onwijs leuk uit en perfect voor jou!Je layouts zijn in ieder geval weer geweldig!!

Pam said...

Congrats Lilith! They are so lucky to have you! I adore your layouts you created and can't wait to see what else you do;)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs