American Crafts

24 September 2012


SwissGirl Blog hop ................... click here

I just LOVE their products and I am beyond thrilled to be on their team for another year. Two layouts (with my spotlight) were featured on their blog on Friday! I used one of my favourite collections: Dear Lizzy. Both have lots of layers, something I really love at the moment. I had so much fun making these and they are now part of my treasured memories.
Aujourd'hui je vous montre deux pages faites pour mon introduction sur le blog de American Crafts. Je me réjouis de travailler avec eux cette année. Deux pages presque 100% Dear Lizzy!








I don't have the time for the inlinkz links this time but you can find all Dear Lizzy products on the American Crafts website here.

17 comments :

Paige Taylor Evans said...

STUNNING WORK! I LOVE IT ALL!

Tamika said...

Congrats! I like both layouts the second reminds me of when we were at my daughters camp waiting at picnic tables for them to begin their end of camp performance LOL!

Sparklin said...

great pages!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE!

PrinzessinN said...

Lovely layouts!

Emlilo said...

Superbes pages, j'adore !!!
Bonne journée
Bises

Natali said...

Superbes ! les deux ! les couleurs fraîches et les mises en page, magnifique !

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous as always!!!

Elvan said...

Love your layouts!! They are so wonderful, the colors and the papers look wonderful alltogether!!

Yours,

Elvan :-)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Amazing work!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!

Стокли said...

This green page is amazing - the photo, the colors, all the layering! You make girly collection look great with the photo.

zenevak said...

So fresh and adorable!

Shannon91 said...

whaooooou, so beautiful !!!
I love layout with this colors ...
Thanks so much for inspiration !
Bizz

Ragnhild S. said...

Love the colours you used!

Françoise said...

coucou, wow beaucoup de bonheur avec les papiers AC ! tes pages sont tellement belles... bisette tout plein

Carole Pillon said...

J'adore, tout tout tout.... je suis fan !!!

LG said...

Gorgeous layouts as always Lilith! I love what you did with the SMILE title work

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs