Ahhhhhh

6 September 2012

This week has been soooo hectic. I have had long days filled with school, meetings, helping with registering for evening classes and this evening I have yet another appointment. I guess the boys will be having a quick and easy dinner because I won't have time to cook. I haven't had time to scrap either. I really want to. nNxt week things will have settled down and I hope to get some creating done!
Just for today, another layout made with the Scraptastic September Noted kit! 




SUPPLIES:





11 comments :

MelB said...

Gorgeous lo! I really love how you used the washi tape.

Sparklin said...

Prachtige foto en een mooie layout!

Jennie M said...

Such a bright and beautiful page -- and I LOVE those enamel dots!

Keshet said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the tape!

Unknown said...

Oh so lovely!

Maria Tsil said...

I love what you did with the kit!Fabulous work!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Love it. -Love how you played along with the design of the base paper. -Love the washi on this!!

Christa said...

Those arrows are fantastic! Love this page!

FiKenward said...

Stunning vibrant page, the chevrons look awesome here.

Pam said...

i love what you created with the kit! i adore what you did with the tape here!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs