Sunday

9 September 2012

like every Sunday is SwissGirlDesigns day as the DT work goes live on Rahel's blog. If you haven't seen her stamps yet, take a look at them in her Etsy shop here! Today is all about this stamp set: 
Comme chaque dimanche, les réas de la DT de SwissGirlDesigns sont postées sur le blog de Rahel! Voici la collection mise à l'honneur aujourd'hui!
It is the WORLD TRAVELER stamp set and it can be used for documenting road trips or just everyday life too. That is what I like about Rahel's stamps: they are so versatile! My favourite image must be that bicycle and I use it a lot because I have a huge pile of pictures of my boys on their bikes. It is their favourite activity (besides football/soccer). Here is the layout I created.
C'est la collection World Traveler que j'adore utiliser. Voici ma page:







Check out the other girls here!
And I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of the scrappy surprise I had lined up for the AC farewell bloghop!

SUPPLIES:


18 comments :

zenevak said...

Fabulous! You never cease to amaze me! I love your style. What you do with paper is just magic!

Sparklin said...

Wederom een prachtige pagina.. De kleuren zijn fantastisch, het kleine fietsje is schattig en wat een superfoto weer:-)

FiKenward said...

Lovely page, I love how you worked the stamp into your design.

sophie said...

I love this so much! love the patchwork background!
hope you are settling fine in this new school year. hugs

Deedee Horton said...

Wow!! I love the mix on this page and that sweet B&W photo! Just gorgeous!

Schnipseldinge said...

Such a lovely layout! I like the different textures, the foto and how you mixed it all up...

MAGDALENA said...

NICE! Great use of those awesome stamps.

Els said...

What an amazing layout, Lilith!! I love all the little details to it!

Diana Waite said...

I TOTALLY love this! SO much fun to look at--GREAT job!

Pam said...

oooh, this is so beautiful! love how you broke the space up in 4 squares! great perspective on the picture too!

Nathalie said...

This is gorgeous Lilith!!! There is so much to look at! Love, love the details!

Lori C said...

Wonderful layout Lilith. Thank you for the inspiration. Could you please tell me the brand of washi tape you used on this Journey Travel Adventure layout? It is the pink and orange floral with the blue polka dot background. Thank you!

LadyLau Scrap said...

Faboulous LO! Love your style. Congrats from Barcelona :) www.ladylauscrap.blogspot

isabel scrap said...

Je l'adore cette page, douce et colorée à la fois !!
bisous

Natali said...

Superbe page Lillith ! et la photo est vraiment mignonne !

Béa said...

Quelle page magnifique ! J'aimerais un jour savoir faire d'aussi jolies choses !

Mojosanti - Pretty Paper Things said...

Such a stunning layout. Love how you used all of the space on the 30x30 paper. The colours match perfectly. Great!!!

Sherri said...

Whoa, am I ever behind! Sorry it's been a while Lilith. I adore all the mix of patterns, colours, and embellies here, just fabulous.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs