Publications

6 July 2014

Hello everyone.
I have been a bit quiet lately. Still creating but as the summer holidays have just started I have been busy sorting through my office space and doing some DIY jobs in the house. You can see my newly sorted room HERE: Video of my scraproom.

I also have a couple of layout to show I created for the Esprit Scrapbooking magazine. These projects were created last year. I always forget to publish these because after 12 months I forget about them. We also have to wait a year before we can show them online.

The first one is  a layout and was on the cover of the June/July 2013 edition. LOVE LOVE the collection I used for it. (Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection).

I used a 4*6 page protector which flips open to show a second and third photo. I also went a bit wild with ribbon creating loops.

 The second project was a cute box I made for our extra edition. The box contains little folders to put ideas for a wedding. I used more American Crafts products.










I just show a couple of the folders but there are also vellum envelopes which can hold ideas. I love pinterest but also really enjoy collecting items. I would love to organise a second wedding for my husband and I and this little box will come in handy. 

 Supplies:



1 comment :

Françoise said...

Coucou, merci pour les infos. Pour les dies, c'est ce que je fais aussi mais souvent il n'y a qu'un trou et cela ne marche pas, le papier est bien collé au dies... si bien que j'ai un petit trou que j'essaie de masquer... Dommage pour la galerie... bise bise

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs