14 years

10 July 2014

On Tuesday my husband and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. We kept it really simple and stayed at home with the kids. We went through our wedding album and dug up some memories. I can't believe it has already been 14 years. How time flies. I thought I'd make a layout about it. I used one of our wedding photos (no digital file so I took a photograph with my lumia1020 phone) and I quickly made a selfie of us two. It is a simple layout but I really love it. 
Supplies:







Yesterday I was looking at my Happiness layout which I blogged about here. I have never gone back to a layout to change it but I had to do it here. I really didn't like the green paint and so I added some white cardstock and green confetti instead. I prefer it this way. 

Supplies:




4 comments :

Unknown said...

Really love the sweet love layout. Congrats on the 14 anniversary! Like the change you made on your Happiness Layout. The confetti looks great!

Françoise said...

Coucou, j'adore les anniversaires de mariage... c'est donc avec plaisir que je vous souhaite encore de nombreuses années à vivre de bonheur ! Comme d'hab tes réas sont magnifiques ! grosse bisette du jour

annchristine said...

Love both layouts, Lilith! They are beautiful.

Becki Adams said...

Beautiful projects lillith!!! Happy anniversary. This October my husband and I will celebrate 14 years together as well.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs