Video Sunday

9 March 2014

Hello. the sun is shining and Spring seems to have popped in. The temperatures are warming up which makes the whole family happy. This also means we'll be out in the woods and I'll be able to take lots of pictures.  Today I have a little video for you using the LOST IN MY MIND kit from Scraptastic Kit Club which is one of the March kits. I decided to use lots of circles and scrapbook some instagram pictures of products I received from American Crafts. 





SUPPLIES:

4 comments :

clear colours said...

Love it! Awesome black background

Unknown said...

What a fun layout! I am soo happy for all the nice weather, so glad to see it is nice where you live!

Unknown said...

I love your layout Lillith and I always love watching your videos. Your results are always fantastic!

Katy said...

I truly love the inspirations I get from you! I've been doodling around the edges of my pages more often after seeing what you did. It really does frame up the page so nicely!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs