Seriously ...

29 March 2014

I had some instagram pics from one of our family evening's when we eat out. I am a bit sad Robin isn't in the photo but he didn't want his picture taken and I didn't want to force him. We waited a long time before taking them out to dinner because in the past it would usually end with tears. They are older and can keep themselves busy quietly while waiting for the meal. I got my March kit from Scraptastic out again. Just love those Amy Tangerine word thickers. 


SUPPLIES:




3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I really like the contrast of the black white embellies with the color swirl background. Reminds me of your summer color series project. Thanks for inspiring.

sandi said...

Seriously, this is amazing! I have that background paper and my thought was....what am I going to do with this. Thank you for such awesome inspiration!

Jen said...

Love this! Such a great use of that gorgeous paper!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs