Scraptastic Kits

3 March 2014

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. This week I'm on vacation which means LOTS of me time and also sorting through my office space as well as the house. I like it when every thing is neat and tidy but my boys don't necessarily have the same idea of neat and tidy. I have toys in every room,cupboard and drawer in the house. I am constantly cleaning and sorting but those toys pop up every where except  in the box where they should be. It drives me nuts but I am doing my best to let it go and concentrate on more important things. 
So while I'm not sorting and tidying or just spending time with my little monsters I I create a little. Here are two layouts created with the Scraptastic February Kits: Feel Again and Mr Big Stuff. 

For the first layout I wanted to use starbursts and cut out 3 squares out of patterned paper and cut them up. Then I placed them on the background paper adding stitching around the borders.


For the second layout I opted for a horizontal design with layers of papers and chipboard elements. To add more movement I added a vertical design feature with twine, pop dots, sequins and some mist splatters.


SUPPLIES:


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Amazing as always! love how you cut the paper into strips on the first layout!

scraphonie said...

Très belles pages comme toujours.
Une préférence pour la mise en page de la 1ère. D'ailleurs le mot "forever" est fait main, non ?
Merci pour ces partages

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs