Around the kitchen table ...

8 March 2014

One thing I stand upon in our household is that we eat together. It is for me the best part of the day. We sit down together and chat. It is such fun but sometimes also causes drama because the kids squabble. Our kitchen table is mostly the spot where we laugh. Robin is the one who really shows his personality while at the table. He loves to eat and loves to chat. He is such a fun boy. For this layout I used the Mr Big stuff kit. I created 4 layouts with it and could probably make another one or two with the kit. It was jam packed full of amazing products. I'll definitely use it again but as I got the March kits this week I'm itching to use those.
See you tomorrow. I have a video for you in store ...



SUPPLIES:



4 comments :

Bi Medeiros said...

This is such fun with colors! Love how you put the die cuts on the rainbow paper, the effect is great!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I absolutely LOVE this LO!!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

So cool! Love the play on words with the design!:)

Lou said...

we always eat together too...as the saying goes "a family that eats together stays together"

A super funky layout Lilith x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs