Some old and some new

6 March 2014

Today I want to share  a layout I created for ENTREARTISTE Magazine last year. We have to wait a full year before it can be shown on our blog and I love looking back at these layouts. I still love them a lot. This layout was based on a sketch and I used the READY SET GO Collection from Amy Tangerine. The photo dates back to 2004 before I had a digital camera. I scanned the original and played with it in photoshop and then I reprinted it. 


The second layout is one made this week with the Feel Again Kit (February kit) from Scraptastic Kit club. I just got the March kits today ( I posted photos in this blog post: Scraptastic kits&VIDEO) and can't wait to start playing. I hope to have some time to create with them this weekend. I still have one more to show with the Mr Big Stuff kit too but that will have to wait until tomorrow. 



SUPPLIES:



2 comments :

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors in your first layout!Waiting an entire year has to be so hard :)

Unknown said...

beautiful layouts, as always!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs