Secret Storyteller

20 March 2012

People have always said to me that having boys is special because they have a special bond with their mother. I do have this bond with my boys but my husband has an amazing relationship with them too and  they love being with him. Dad  is there to go out and play football, he takes them on bike trips and goes for walks. I admire my husband for his devotion to our children and I am so proud of him. Seeing him with them fills my heart with joy. The photo I used in this layout shows how he is with our boys: LOVING, CARING and CLOSE. 

Une petite page pour ne pas oublier ce lien fort qui existe entre un papa en son fils.




Products: Studio Calico kits: STORY HOUR · DAYDREAM BELIEVER 

11 comments :

Kali said...

J'adore !!!

kate blue said...

LOVE THE MONOCHROMATIC LOOK (oops) and then the sprinkling of gems in there for the color :):)

So.Creative said...

J'adore, elle est tout simplement magnifique! Beaucoup d'émotions^^
Bisous!

Stacey Michaud said...

cool circles and I love the white paint/mist on this!

Deanna said...

LOVE the depth that the punches, mists, paints and whatever else you've used, makes this page feel. And the design is dead on. Awesome page!

maryse said...

Je risque de me répéter : chacune de tes réas me séduit complètement!
Moi aussi, j'ai 4 garçons et je ressens ce que tu ressens!

maryse said...

Je risque de me répéter : chacune de tes réas me séduit complètement!
Moi aussi, j'ai 4 garçons et je ressens ce que tu ressens!

Ashley Calder said...

Beautiful page! I love the scallop punches.

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I just adore this! Love the white on white circles. Brilliant page :-)

Zarah said...

Fantastic beyond words and SO inspiring!

Maria Tsil said...

Beautiful, beautiful page!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs