Crate Paper Love

19 March 2012

AC and Scor Pal blog hop: HERE

I just LOVE the new STORYTELLER collection from Crate paper and can't get enough of it. I have been working on a project for an article (that I can't show) but have ended up with lots of leftovers or cut outs from my cameo. I love the paper so much I didn't want to throw them out so I made this layout with it. This is what scrapbooking is about!
J'adore la nouvelle collection STORYTELLER de Crate Paper. Je travaille à un projet (secret) en utilisant cette collection et il me restait plein de chutes des découpes faites avec mon CAMEO. J'aime trop ce papier pour le mettre à la poubelle donc j'en ai fait une page! 




Thank you for all your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

7 comments :

Zeneva said...

Just fabulous and so clever. The paper and colours are just gorgeous too!

Zeneva said...

Just fabulous and so clever. The paper and colours are just gorgeous too! Sweet photo.

cat123 said...

cette page est magnifique !!! j'adore ces papiers également !!

Kelly said...

I always love your pages, Lilith :) Beautiful work!

Ashley Calder said...

This collection is so fun, and I love what you did with it here. The colours are so bright and the patterns so lovely, and I love the photo you paired with them.

So.Creative said...

J'adore ces imprimés de fleuris! Superbe!
Gros bisous!!
So.

Maria Tsil said...

Amazing!Love the colors and photo is so cute!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs