Back to reality but ...

1 March 2012

still dreaming of many wonderful things. I have always liked travelling and really want to visit loads of places but this is one of the many dreams I have put on hold (only for a while). Travelling with 4 kidos under 8 is quite stressful and neither I or my husband see ourselves going to the other side of the world with them just yet. We love our mini trips and for the meantime they are all we need. At the same time I haven't stopped dreaming! To document this I decided I would make a layout. I used the World Traveller Stamp set from SwissGirlsdesigns. 
Dur, dur de recommer le travail mais je rêve encore. Des rêves de voyages et de découvertes! Une petite page faite avec les tampons SwissGirldesigns s'imposait!
This is what I made:


Check out the other DT girls projects here! You'll love them!

9 comments :

Danielle said...

Love your idea of making a layout about your dreams. Gorgeous layout and that stampset is awesome!

Elena Stefanidou said...

This is wonderful

anna said...

oh! those stamps are just what i need! i'm about to start a holiday mini album.
i love your page - and i can't even explain why. it just *speaks* to me!

Carol said...

love all the subtle colors here and pops of pink. so pretty and a great idea to scrap your dreams.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wonderful page!!! It's so arty and I love that you didn't use photos!!! :D

Unknown said...

C'est super !

Zarah said...

Yummy stamps, yummy LO - ansd I love that you made it so "complete" without a photo! :D

So.Creative said...

Superbe! Quelle efficacité ;-)

Gina said...

LOVE it Lilith!..the stamps are so cool too! :) Gx

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs