Little white suit

4 March 2012

My father (love ya dad) is also an avid photographer and we have lots of pictures. The only downside is that when I was small digital didn't exist! I wasn't going to rip out photos from my parents' album just for the sake of scrapbooking. Well my Dad who likes little gadgets bought one of those things you use to scan old negatives and in no time your old picture has become a tiff/jpeg file. So now I've got loads of pictures to scrap over and over again!! One of them was this one of me in a cute white suit! Now if you ever see something similar (in adult size say size 6 or 8) please tell me. I would love to wear a suit like that. Just because I like that suit I had to make a layout (took me no longer than 20 minutes! RECORD!) I used the lovely March My Scrapbooknook Kit and I must say I think the yellow patterned paper with the doilies is my favourite!
Mon papa m'a récemment fait parvenir toute une série de photos de quand j'étais petite. Il a passé beaucoup de temps à les digitaliser et quel plaisir de revoir ces photos et de les scraper. Voici une de moi habillée dans un ensemble blanc! Si jamais vous voyez un modèle similaire taille adulte (38) faites moi signe! La photo attendait d'être scrapée. J'ai utilisé le kit de mars de My Scrapbook Nook et je dois dire que j'adore ce papier jaune!!!!











7 comments :

bea said...

moi aussi j el aime avec tous ces napperons!!ta page est superbe,so vintage and smells spring
bravo a toi
que tu es mimi dans cette jolie robe
bizou
béa

Shannon91 said...

Superbe page ... la mise en page centrale avec ce joli naperon épuré apporte beaucoup de rafinement...
Bizz

Emma said...

Magnifique ! J'aime beaucoup les papiers et les napperons. Tu es toute mimi sur cette photo :-)

Alex said...

20 minutes??? Are you kidding me??? WOW! "Fast" for me is 1-2 hours! LOL It is so perfect! Love everything about it!

Mag said...

So cute !

cat123 said...

SU.PER.BE !!!!!!!!!!!

So.creative said...

Tout simplement superbe, fraîche et lumineuse! Un régal!
Gros bisous!!
So.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs