LIFT away!

11 March 2012

This weekend was a hectic one. Friday evening the kids' school had their annual fund-raising walk and Saturday evening it was my sister-in-law's birthday. On top of all that my tummy wasn't all to well and I really wanted to get crafty but I didn't have the time. I did manage to squeeze in a layout and a card but I am way behind my schedule. The card and layout are both for the "lift the person above" challenge at My Scrapbook Nook. I really had fun looking through their creations and looking for one I could lift! So with further ado here are my card and layout each time with the original!
Un weekend très chargé mais j'ai trouvé un peu de temps pour faire une page et une carte pour un challenge (lifter la personne devant vous) sur le forum de My Scrapbook Nook!:
Heather (ScrappininAK)
Mine



PRODUCTS: All products are from the New Dear Lizzy line (LOVE this collection!!)

For the card I had to lift Alex and I choose to create a card based on this layout which I find absolutely AMAZING!
And my card (played with paint!):
Products: Crate paper: Paper Heart Collection and Pretty Party

26 comments :

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Quelles merveilles!! à chaque fois je suis bluffée par ta créativité!! C'est du bonbon pour les yeux♥♥

Jessica said...

i just realized that i have never commented on your blog, although i'm reading it since weeks.. what a shame, i love your work!
your lift is sooo pretty!

Unknown said...

this is soooo sweet! love the layouts!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout, Lilith!

shire said...

wow...your lift is great. I love the dear lizzy line, too :)
Greetings

Mimi said...

Une plage pleine de coeurs. Très joli. Beaucoup de fraîcheur dans les tons une fois encore. SUper Lilith.

pruts said...

amaai, das terug super !!!
dat hartje van op je lo vind ik super gedaan.
heel mooie kaart.
tja, ik weet dat ik herhaling val maar ik vind je werk prachtig

Kelly said...

Absolutely stunning Lilith. I love it all!!

Alex said...

Ohhh, it feels SO flattering to be lifted by you! I love, love, love your card!

And your layout is such an eye catcher! Love how the little hearts look to come out from the jar. STUNNING page!

Unknown said...

love your lifts - wou have wonderful style

Mag said...

Décidément, les coeurs t'ont inspiré ce week-end 8 Encore deux merveilles à admirer !

Ann Cicilie said...

Gorgeous projects! Mmm, oh how I love all the colors... Reminds me that spring is SO close!

Ella Swan said...

Gorgeous work Lilith! Love how you have photographed your card! Sorry you haven't been 100% well lately...

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE your page (and your style) Lilith!!! can't wait to play with my new Dear Lizzy!

Gina said...

this is gorgeous Lilith!..LOVE it :)

Kate Vickers said...

Love those big hearts! Beautiful, Lilith!

cat123 said...

c'est magnifique, j'aime les papiers fleuris qui apportent une touche de légèreté et un petit air printanier !!

Sherri said...

Both projects have such a sweet feminine touch Lilith. I loved lifting you Lilith. It'll be blogged later today :)

pinkalishious said...

Im loving both your pages & all those hearts!! xx

danni reid. said...

those are hearts too amazing, you are just brilliant my friend♥

Natt Smith said...

Love the technique on your card !

Zarah said...

Faaaaaaaantastic! Both of them! ♥

fee clochette said...

Je suis toujours aussi fan ...
Encore, encore, encore lol
La fée

Pam said...

great lifts!!! I love both of them so much!!

I am obsessed with the new dear lizzy, I can't get enough of it!!!

So.Creative said...

Oh lala, honte à moi d'avoir loupé toutes ces pages!! mais au final, j'en prends encore plus plein les yeux! mais quel régal! Cette nouvelle collection de Lizzy est fabuleuse et il me tarde d'être à versionScrap la semaine prochaine pour me faire plaisir hihi!! Au fait, tu y seras?
Bisous!
So.

PrinzessinN said...

Wow, lovely! I follow your blog now...

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs