Project life week 2

23 January 2012

As tomorrow is Tuesday and on Tuesday I teach evening classes, I won't have lots of time to blog so today I am posting twice. Love Project Life and making my pages. They are really me and this approach suits my hectic lifestyle. So week 2 looks like this (week 3 is nearly finished as well but that is for Friday!)
Project Life semaine 2.



Mini book that opens up. I don't want to buy any more page protectors so I am finding ways to add pictures without using to many. 


Products from Sassafras, Studio Calico, Crate Paper, Jillibean ....

9 comments :

So.Creative said...

C'est superbe Lilith! J'adore ton début de PL!
J'ai fabriqué mes pochettes moi même en version A4 pour pouvoir insérer mes photos et tags^^
Je le commencerai ce week-end, maintenant que mon DD est fini on peut passer aux choses sérieuses hihi!!
En tout cas, le tiens promet beaucoup, j'ai hâte de découvrir la suite!
Bisous et bonne journée!
So.

Lucie said...

j'adore!!!! c'est magnifique!
bisous

Zarah said...

Great jo!! This looks like a REAL life: wonderfully eclectic, full of action and fileld with love. :)

Pauline Dehouck said...

Encore du tout beau ! J'adore !
Bisous

Megan Aaron said...

great job! love how the pages open up

Sherri said...

love your little booklet Lilith!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the way you have done this - the mini is very cute :)

pinkalishious said...

cute robin asleep at the table page, love it x

Pam said...

i am loving your PL!!! So creative! I am so behind already, yikes! Congrats on the little guy sitting on th potty, can't get mine to go anywhere near it now and he was jsut 4 months or so ago?!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs