January at My Scrapbook Nook

21 January 2012

I know I have said it many times but the My Scrapbook Nook forum is such an inspiring place to be. At the moment we're having an online crop. It started on January 7th and runs through to February 5th so you can still play along. There are lots of great prizes to be won! Challenge 5 has just gone online. Read more about it here.
My Scrapbook Nook a des kits à tomber et le forum est une source d'inspiration. Pour le moment nous organisons une crop qui dure 4 semaines. Rejoignez nous ici, si cela vous intéresse!!! Il y a des fabuleux prix à gagner.
I created the first challenge for our crop and this was the layout I made for it using the lovely January kit!
J'ai posté le premier défi et voici la page que j'avais faite (j'ai utilisé le kit de janvier!) .


Here is another layout I made, one about my best friend, my husband.




I also made this card with the January kit. I have still got loads left over and might just make some more!

10 comments :

Unknown said...

Thanks for the inspiration! love your use of ink, doilies and white space! beautifull

bea said...

your layouts are splendid!!love it!!
bravo a toi j adore tes pages ,surtout la 2eme!et puis ta carte est trop belle
bravo
biz
béa

Sophie said...

Magnifiques !!!

So.Creative said...

Roooo tout est superbe! De belles harmonies si douce et pétillantes à la fois, c'est superbe!!
Et pis j'adore ta carte, wouaw!!!
Bisous!
So.

Sasha Farina said...

i am loving your style, Lilith!! amazing pops of colors!

Karen said...

Beautifu layoutsl!! Love the card too.
That is one very long crop, might have to check it out!

Mag said...

de très jolies créations !! Coup de coeur pour la page sur ton mari !
Pleine de douceur... j'aime ces coeurs montés sur mousse 3D !!

maryse said...

bravo pour cette 3 réas! Je trouve la page sur ton mari particulièrement réussie : un bel hommage...

emlilo said...

Superbes pages !!!

Pam said...

love LOVE what you have created with the kit! I need to get my hands onto this kit some more!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs