Canvas and KNOCK OUTS!

6 January 2012

I really loved making my first canvas and thought I'd make another. Less to my liking but still fun to make! 
J'ai vraiment aimer faire mon premier canvas donc j'en fait un autre. Il me plaît moins mais c'était amusant à faire! 


 Text: Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person!
SUPPLIES: canvas, gesso, twine from The Twinery, thread, Basic grey patterned paper, tape (Studio Calico).

In my latest American Crafts box I received some Knock Outs. They are interchangeable punches and I love them. I made a little video on how I use them and how to get the punched shape nicely lined up. 
J'ai reçu des perforatrices Knock Outs et je les adore! J'ai fait un petit video sur comment les utiliser! Désolée mais c'est en anglais. Si il y a beaucoup de demandes je ferai un vidéo en français!


1 comment :

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a pretty canvas!! I love your artsy side. Btw, love to listen to you speak in the video :)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs