Enjoy

7 January 2012

That's what I am doing right now! I'm enjoying myself scrapbooking! Yesterday I had the house all to myself am really scrapped like mad. I made this layout using the Studio Calico HANDMADE kit. Love the different shades of grey with the pop of green! 
Hier j'avais la maison toute pour moi et j'en ai profité pour scrapper. J'ai fait cette page avec le kit HANDMADE de Studio Calico. J'adore ces tons de gris avec le vert! 



Don't forget, today the Top 10 Crop at my Scrapbook Nook starts! It'll be so much fun. http://myscrapbooknook.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?31-New-Year-Crop!
N'oubliez pas, aujourd'hui commence la crop de My Scrapbook Nook. Rejoinez-nous! 

4 comments :

Kate Vickers said...

Beautiful, as always, Lilith!

Pam said...

Love the colors here and the banners! Gorgeous!

scrapagogo said...

une page très chic avec ce fond noir !!! bon dimanche, bises

natou said...

je me balade et au fur et mesure je tombe sur des petites merveilles!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs