How things turn out ...

16 January 2012

Looking back I realise I have changed a lot. When I met my husband I weighed 26 kg more than I do now and I was very shy and felt really bad about myself. 14 years down the line and I have never felt better. I really owe this all to my other half, my one and only. I really should say it more often but he is awesome. My kids have also given me so much. I feel so much more confident partly because they give me so much love and affection. Scrapbooking has also given me that extra push to finding myself. 2011 was a wonderful year and my resolution for 2012 is to enjoy. Enjoy my work, my family and my hobby. I also want to thank all of you who over the years have left comments which filled me with joy. 
I thank God for all I have and will try to give more to others as well. Just needed to say this! 

I do have some more news and things to show. First the news: 
Encore des nouvelles et plein de choses à vous montrer! Mais tout d'abord je remercie toutes celles qui m'ont laisser un commentaire à un moment donné ou un autre car chaque mot m'a marqué et m'a fait plaisir!
May from Color Conspiracy has asked me to join her DT. I love her collections which are ever so vibrant and fun! It will be a fun year that's for sure. Here are a layout and some cards I made. 
May de Color Conspiracy m'a demandé de faire partie de son équipe créative. J'adore ses collections aux couleurs vives et peps. Merci pour ta confience May! 



For the layout I wanted to use several pictures so I made a mini book on it.  (Did this a year ago but used page protectors instead! See post here.)




And then this: a mini I made with quotes I found on pinterest and that I want to use on my layouts! All products are from AC (except the stamps). I will update the supply list later on this week!  I used some brown paper used to protect scrapbook items from one of my online orders.
Voici un mini avec tout des expressions trouvées que j'aimerais utiliser sur mes pages.








And then a quick and easy, very vibrant card.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!!!!

9 comments :

bea said...

felicitations pour cc!!ce sont des papiers qui te vont bien
bravo pour ta page pleine de peps et ton mini est genial
bravo
bisou
béa

maryse said...

Félicitations!

Tes pages "childwood" me séduisent particulièrement!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Bravo ma belle, tout ce qui t'arrive c'est amplement mérité au vu de ton immense talent! Je suis très heureuse d'être à tes côtés dans deux équipes créatives et je suis tellement fière que tu sois mon amie♥♥ Tes projets sont magnifiques, j'adore ton mini-album tout en AC, il est fantastique!
Gros bisous♥
Marinette

Lulu Berlue said...

Rhooooo voilà une année 2012 qui commence fort Lilith !!! Franchement bravo !!!!
Amuse-toi en famille, dans ton boulot à continue à nous régaler avec ton scrap !!!!
Quand on voit tes réas, on ressent tout ton bien-être et ça nous booste à créer également...
Bzzzz,
Lulu

Pauline Dehouck said...

Félicitations, encore et merci d'enchanter nos yeux avec tes magnifiques réas !
Continue à te sentir aussi bien et à t'épanouir

emma_scrap said...

Félicitations Lilith !! Tu le mérites :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow!!! I just love your work!!! Sooo creative! Awesome! :D

Maya said...

re-bienvenue parmi nous ! c'est un immense plaisir :)

Pam said...

Congrats Lilith!!! You are on such a roll!!

I adore these projects, the Chap mini is so cute! I must try the little photo album on a page too...you're so clever;)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs