Publications

6 July 2014
Hello everyone.
I have been a bit quiet lately. Still creating but as the summer holidays have just started I have been busy sorting through my office space and doing some DIY jobs in the house. You can see my newly sorted room HERE: Video of my scraproom.

I also have a couple of layout to show I created for the Esprit Scrapbooking magazine. These projects were created last year. I always forget to publish these because after 12 months I forget about them. We also have to wait a year before we can show them online.

The first one is  a layout and was on the cover of the June/July 2013 edition. LOVE LOVE the collection I used for it. (Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection).

I used a 4*6 page protector which flips open to show a second and third photo. I also went a bit wild with ribbon creating loops.

 The second project was a cute box I made for our extra edition. The box contains little folders to put ideas for a wedding. I used more American Crafts products.










I just show a couple of the folders but there are also vellum envelopes which can hold ideas. I love pinterest but also really enjoy collecting items. I would love to organise a second wedding for my husband and I and this little box will come in handy. 

 Supplies:



1 comment

Françoise said...

Coucou, merci pour les infos. Pour les dies, c'est ce que je fais aussi mais souvent il n'y a qu'un trou et cela ne marche pas, le papier est bien collé au dies... si bien que j'ai un petit trou que j'essaie de masquer... Dommage pour la galerie... bise bise