ColorCombosGalore 223

19 March 2012

Yes, it's time for another color palette at CCG and I just LOVE this one. I love pale blue, yellow and soft light browns and the challenge was so up my alley: Journal about why your kid is so incredible. Well my 4 kids are incredible so the task was choosing who I would scrap about and I decided it would be Noé. Two years ago he was diagnosed with attention deficit and he had a hard time at school. It was even harder for him because his twin brother didn't have any problems. He has been so brave and in January he finished his sessions with the neuro-psychologist who said he was back on track and that all tests came back great. He has improved so much and I love it that he loves to learn.
Encore un combo chez CCG et je l'adore. Cette fois il fallait faire du journaling sur un enfant incroyable et comme tous mes enfants sont incroyables, j'ai du choisir. J'ai décidé de faire une page sur Noé qui a travaillé très dur pour surmonter son déficit d'attention. Je suis tellement fier de lui. 






Products: Studio Calico kits: Story Hour and DayDream believer

21 comments :

Maria Asmus said...

Such a pretty layout!! Really love your simple and still so beautiful design!!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous layout ♥

Jette Gad said...

I sooo love hexagons... and I love your blog - I almost forgot to leave some love bc I just wandered of on your blog.. :)

Anna Sigga said...

This is simply gorgeous and fab!

Christa said...

that is a really great layout! Love the light colors against the kraft!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Oh.....my......GOODNESS!!!! I ADORE this page! Your monochromatic scheme with splashes of color....the hexagons...the trim - gorgeous!

Ashley Calder said...

Love what you did with hexies here!

Jennie M said...

beautiful!!

Mag said...

très original ce motif "nid d'abeille" avec lequel tu as joué en ton sur ton, 3D....

SUperbe !

cat123 said...

tu as raison, ce bel effort mérite une page, et quel page !!!! alors Bravo à ton petit homme et Bravo pour ta page, elle est magnifique et pleine de surprises, comme d'habitude !!!

Jessy Christopher said...

I am always in awe looking at your layout!! This is gorgeous!!

Zarah said...

So SO fantastic! LOVE it! :D

Mimi said...

Eh, mais je l'aime beaucoup ta page. Un joli jaune et une belle photo.

Bente Fagerberg said...

Lilith this is lovely. I am so in love with your hexagons, especially how you raised them on pop dots. So cool!

So.Creative said...

Mais quelle merveille!! C'est sublime!
Bisous
So.

Deanna said...

This just might be my new favorite from you. I simply ADORE it! I think I could stare at it for a really long time!

maryse said...

Superbe page, je suis sous le charme....

juscrap said...

Such a pretty layout!Beaultiful.xx

Anuska said...

wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Kelly said...

LOVE the popped up hexagons! Such a pretty page.

alexandra s.m. said...

Très belle et touchante ta page Lilith!
Bravo!!

xxx de Chicago~

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs