Sunny Monday

26 March 2012

(SCRAPBOOK NOOK BLOG HOP is still open!!!!! click here!) 

After a Happy Sunday what about a sunny Monday? I just love lovely warm weather and watching nature change. This post is all about colour and what better way to talk about colour than by showing a few projects I made using ColorsConspiracy. 

First a layout, inspired by this graphic design I had pinned on pinterest (I am addicted!!!! This is just such a fabulous place for inspiration!!!!).

Ce lundi ensoleillé nécéssite un poste coloré et j'ai donc décidé de vous montrez quelques créations ColorsConspiracy. Une page inspirée par ceci trouvé sur PINTEREST.
With Easter just around the bend I thought I'd make a card and some Easter baskets! The kids love them and the Easter Bunny can't wait to fill them! The baskets as well as the heart for the card and the word Easter were cut out using my new best friend Mr Cameo. Can't get enough of him!
Puis pour terminer une carte et quelques paniers pour Pâques!  J'ai utilisé mon CAMEO de silhouette pour découper les panier (cette machine découpe dans du 30*30). Le coeur et le mot Easter ont aussi été faits avec cette machine qui est mon nouveau meilleur ami! 




4 comments :

Alex said...

Oh you just wooowed me again! LOVE your projects! The circles and the stitching looks amazing! Fabulous design!

And how cute are those baskets and that card?? (The cutest!)

Mandy said...

love the layout!

Natalie Stewart said...

Just gorgeous. I love the circles and stitching on your layout. All your creations are beautiful

Monique Liedtke said...

Great layout and I LOVE your Easter baskets!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs