How does your garden grow?

27 March 2012

Well, mine is growing and that is such a relief because I started gardening when we moved into our new build two years ago. I am so hungry to learn but it is not easy. I thought I'd try and keep track of some of my plants and made a mini book. I also created a step by step tutorial which you can check out here on the American Crafts blog. I was a bit daunted by the bright colours of the Gardenia collection but they fit the theme so well. I just need to fill out the tags I made and pop them in!
Un mini parlant des plantes dans mon jardin. (Pas-à-pas disponible sur le blog de American Crafts ici.)




 Supplies: Powder (71064) – Cardstock, Grass (71053) – Cardstock, Butter (71040) - Cardstock, Apricot (71031) – Cardstock, Breezy Garden Paper (35613) – Gardenia, Sprout Greenhouse Paper (35614) – Gardenia, Botanical Conservatory Paper (35620) – Gardenia, Annual Terrace Paper (35617) – Gardenia, Thyme Dimensional Stickers (42231) – Remarks, Large Assorted Decorative Tags (77264) – Bits; Other: Cameo, Silhouette files (3d layered flower, file folder, library pocket, in the garden)

6 comments :

yolande k said...

Très mignon, très coloré.
Bises

maryse said...

adorable mini!

Sasha Farina said...

that is too cute Lilith!!

danni reid. said...

what a cuuuuute mini lilith, love the colors!

Alex said...

This is so cute! Those bright colors would have scared me, but you rocked it. I agree, they fit the theme perfectly.

missusem said...

Very bright and colorful Lilith!! :) Pretty stuff!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs