Wow that was fast ... & something new

1 March 2017

February was a whirlwind. It went by so fast and March is packed full of things to do, places to go and celebrations to be at. I am currently working on my new class for BigPictureScrapbooking and I can't wait to share it. I really love the project I made and hope you'll like it too. More about that in a couple of weeks.

I just got my March kit from Citrus Twist kits and I noticed I hadn't shared all my layouts that I created. I really loved the February kit. Here's what I made:

For the first layout I created some origami butterflies. I can't get enough of them. I'm impatiently waiting for spring and summer so that I can see them fly around.



The second is a simple layout with a lot of white space and little details scattered over the page.



Number three made made in 15 minutes. I wanted to create something but didn't have a lot of time.



And last but not least my layout for one of the Citrus Twist Sketches.







I also have some news. I am a new member of the SWIRLCARDS Design Team. Swirlcards is a French scrapbooking brand.


Here's a video of my first DT BOX:



Happy Scrapping and see you soon.

Lilith

1 comment :

BB2Run said...

Félicitations !
Des pages toujours aussi belles !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs