From the archives ...

5 March 2017

A couple of years back I worked for Esprit Scrapbooking a French scrapbooking magazine. I  loved working with them and friendships have grown out of this experience. I miss them dearly but they have all moved on too and are doing so well.

As opposed to some other magazines I have created for all our projects were made especially for the magazine and we weren't allowed to share them until after a year. I made so many projects I think I forgot to share most here on my blog but I really wanted to share this mini I made. It is one of my favorites.

The mini was made using SWIRLCARDS products.












I also created a layout for the same issue as the mini.





Thank you so much for stopping by. Next week is going to be fun and there is a giveaway planned. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Lilith

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs