This makes me happy

12 October 2014

My boys drive me nuts sometimes but they always brighten my day. Sometimes I focus more on what isn't going well instead of enjoying the fun moments to the fullest. Every day I work hard on myself to embrace every moment and work through the more difficult parts of the day but in a more positive way. I love my little fellows. They teach me more about myself which is precious. I thank the Lord every day for giving me such precious gifts.

I created this layout with tags which were lying around for some time. 







4 comments :

Lou said...

As i follow you on IG now i forget to check out your blog. It's been a lovely treat catching up on all your fabulous layouts x

Gilma Haro said...

I always enjoy your videos! Lovely layout.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome layout!!!!

Scrap all'Alba - by Silvana said...

very very nice!!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs