Sizzix Tuesday

28 October 2014

Today is Tuesday which means a new project up on the sizzix blog. This week I am showing 2 cards I made using these lovely stamps which come with dies to cut them out.

Here is a peek at one of the cards. Hop over to the sizzix blog to see more, just click here.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s476/LilithEeckels/October28e_zpsd1227b8c.jpg

I also have a couple of layouts to show you which I made for a DT call. I wasn't picked but I still had fun creating which for me is the most important thing.




Supplies:

   

   


3 comments :

kjjc said...

They didn't pick you? Are they crazy??

Françoise said...

Coucou, rhoooo une page remplie de tendresse, c'est très joli. Bisette du jour

Anne said...

What a beautiful layout! I am always hesitant about black and white photos and using lots of different colors, but this is just so pretty, I have to give it a try!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs