Geometrical Designs with GLITZ

2 October 2014

I love using geometrical designs on my layouts and while I was browsing through Pinterest I came across this inspiration piece:
I spent quite some time trying to recreate the same design with my silhouette designer software. It isn't perfect but looks pretty similar. I cut out the shapes and puzzled them all together. I kept the negative cut for a later project.The layout came together really quickly and I kept it really simple as I wanted the design to stand out.


SUPPLIES:



3 comments :

Cynthia Baldwin said...

This page is gorgeous! I love how you took your inspiration piece and made the background of this lovely page.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I am in AWE! This is BEAUTIFUL!!

Françoise said...

Coucou, ta page est très très originale, j'aime ! bise du jour

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs