Last of 2013

31 December 2013

It is the last day of the year and like last year I am posting a list of favourites. Here are my 13 favourites one picked from each month of the this year and an extra layout for fun. I hope I'll have as much fun creating layouts and projects in 2014 as I did in 2013. I have to add that all my layouts are dear to me as they are more than just patterned papers and embellishments. They evoke feelings and memories that are extremely important to me.

January
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
 July: (so many I love but picked this one)
August:
September (picked two)

October:

November:

December:
There you have it. 13 of some of my favourites. I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you in 2014 (which will be tomorrow) for more scrappy adventures.



8 comments :

Chelsea said...

Your projects are all amazing, not sure how you chose just 13!! Can't wait to see what you make in 2014~

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous collection of layouts, I hadn't seen a couple of them before! Wishing you all the best in the new year!

Leanne in CA said...

Love this! As always, thanks for sharing and I'm so looking forward to 2014 and any videos and things you share. Happy New Year!

Rhonda said...

Happy New Year!! Thanks for your wonderful inspiration. xo

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Great! What an amazing journey looking back at lots of my favourites of yours as well ;-)

Debbie P said...

Beautiful work! You are so inspiring! Happy New Year!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

All are superb, Lilith! I am in such awe of your talent and creativity. All the best for you and your family in 2014!:)

Angoren said...

Fantastic work!! happy 2014!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs