213 in 2013 video series comes to an end

30 December 2013


Today is the last time I'll be posting a 213 in 2013 post. In my video I give the last prompt which makes the 213 list complete. It has been a fun year at TwoPeasInABucket and I have enjoyed the 213 in 2013 videos as well as the others I made along the way. 2014 will be a year with new adventures and new challenges. I am working on a HUGE (for me anyway) project which I have been wanting to do for such a long time. I hope to talk about that in January once everything is in place. Here is my last layout for the 213 in 2013 series at 2Peas. 

You can see the video on the TwoPeasInABucket website in the 213 in 2013 section, right here.

I also have a winner to announce from the Gardeners' digest bloghop:



Lynn, just send me an email (lilitheeckelsATgmailDOTcom) with your snail mail address and I'll get your prize out to you.


SUPPLIES:


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hope that you'll still be creating and blogging, you're such an inspiration!

reen said...

I have loved 213 in 2013 so very much. I really hate to see it come to an end.

Lynn McG.-E. said...

Every happiness to you and yours for 2014. I too am sorry to see your work with Two Peas come to an end but I am so glad for you that you have something wonderful in the works for the new year. Thank you for all your beautiful work and inspiration this year.

Melissa Vining said...

I'ved loved all your 2 Peas creations! So happy that I can still follow your work here, you are such an inspiration. Happy New Year!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs