Crate paper love

19 December 2011

I just love Crate paper and the December Kit at My Scrapbook Nook was full of it. Just for fun I played along with the colour combo challenge on the Crate Paper blog and I love the way my page turned out! Layering, white space, thread,  a wee bit of misting,  all the things I really like at the moment. And to top it all it was featured on their blog.
J'adore Crate paper et le dernier kit de My Scrapbook Nook était rempli. J'ai décidé de m'amuser et de participer au challenge colour combo sur le blog de Crate paper. J'adore cette page. Beaucoup de "white space", un peu de mist et du fils. Tout ce que j'aime en ce moment! En plus ma page a été mise à l'honneur sur leur blog. Cela fait toujours plaisir! 


Have a great week! And don't forget to stop by at the My Scrapbook Nook blog for the Advent Calender!

3 comments :

Mag said...

Fan à 200% !!

Ta page est magnifique !
Bravo pour cette mise à l'honneur amplement méritée !!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog header & this page! x x

antenucci said...

Love how you use white space!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs