Welcome to DAY 2 of Altenew's 3rd Anniversary Blog Hop. You have probably arrived from Freckled Fawn.
Altenew started three years ago and have been growing ever since. They are always coming out with new products and their stamps are some of the best. I love that they are opening up to scrapbookers as well as card makers. For this blog hop I created a colorful layout using one of my favorite Altenew products: ALTENEW GLIMMER SPRAY INKS. I spray them, I use them like watercolors and even stamp with them. They are such fun. Here is my project:
No blog hop would be complete without prizes and offers:
FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY3RD or $5 OFF international shipping with code ANNIVERSARY at checkout. Offer valid from April 11th through April 16th at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.
Altenew is giving away $50 gift certificates to FIVE lucky winners. There are also 10 awesome companies who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Spellbinders: Three $100 Gift Certificates
- My Sweet Petunia : Mini MISTI
- Pretty Pink Posh : $30 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder : $30 Prize Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L : $30 Prize Pack
- Tombow USA: 1 pack of 10 Dual Brush Pens
- Chameleon Pens: 1 Pack of 5 Chameleon Pens
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Huston LLC : $25 Gift Certificate
- Freckled Fawn : $25 Gift Certificate
- Simon Says Stamp : $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT for a chance to win! 15 WINNERS will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew blog on April 28th, 2017.
So DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT ;) .
Next stop is: Kathy Racoosin
Just as a reminder here is the full list.
HAVE FUN CREATING.