Swirlcards take 1: MOMENT

4 April 2017

I have been wanting to post this for a while but when I am so busy that I kinda forgot. I have also just joined the swirlcards design team. It is a French Scrapbooking Brand which makes really beautiful products. It is still a small brand but that is why I love it sooooo much.

For my layout I used the HOLI collection which is bright, colorful and full of designs I love (wood grain, flowers, ...). I did a lot of fussy cutting as I wanted to use lots of flowers. I love the brightness of the layout. What do you think?




Below you'll find a video showing my first DT box. It was beautiful. They have also launched their new Spring collection. I'll be back later this week to showcase it.



Happy Scrapping.

1 comment :

kjjc said...

Hi Lilleth, I love swirl cards papers but it is a pain that they dont do some of their die cuts in english. Perhaps you could feed that back to them although I did try. Looking forward to seeing you with their newer products too.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs