Lovely

18 February 2015

When winter is coming to an end or at least I hope it is, I always seem to have a walk through memory lane and I go through my summer or spring pictures. I came across these from our summer vacation and I was whizzed back in time to those lovely family moments. 

Sometimes photos speak a thousand words: Elouan's smile, his arms around my neck and even my smile show how happy we are. 
This second picture was taken on a boat trip with the boys. NoĆ© was thrilled to go on the boat but was also the most frightened as it went really fast. He enjoyed it immensely. 
 Material: Studio Calico kits.

Hoping to film a video soon. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments :

clicandscrap said...

J'aime beaucoup vos pages !!!

Julia said...

Love the 1st one !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs