Bubbly

26 February 2015

This week I was the first time I got to post on the Scrapaddictes blog. I created a layout with a photo Robin blowing bubbles last spring. I am going through all my spring and summer photos at the moment as I am longing for warmer weather. Winter is way too long. 
I used the beautiful Gossamer Blue collection and some Crate Paper. I really love the soft pastel tones which I believe work really well with the black and white photo. I added a couple of punched out circles to accentuate the bubble theme. 
All products are available in the Scrapaddictes shop.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Love all the product you used for this design, those letters are amazing for this page, and your fun circles look like perfection!

Julia said...

Nice !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs