Altenew FB LIVE

17 July 2018

Just popping in to share the layout I made on Monday's FB live for Altenew. I used the Circled Sentiments set to create some fun embellishments for my layout.
 I used several different colours and made some circles with shades and gradients using a finger dauber.


The Leaf Canopy Stamp set was perfect for adding some foliage and I did lots of fussy cutting on one of the patterned papers from Altenew.



You can watch the FB Live here or below.


Love the different shades in the circles and there are endless possibilities. 

Have a wonderful week.

Happy Scrapping.

Lilith

Supply List:

4 comments :

chrispease said...

Fabulous page so colourful
and love the circle words and the floating leaves
thank you for sharing your ideas with us
best wishes
christine Pease

Liz O. said...

I missed the FB live but love your LO! Thanks for all you share Lilith!

Kathy said...

Love love that layout! Those circles rock!

Connie Hinkle said...

Love the layout and card 😍

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs