Winnie and Walter Documentarian

18 May 2018

Hello there everyone. I am thrilled to be the May Documentarian at Winnie&Walter.
I got the chance to worked with them a couple of years ago and I loved it. I had so much fun creating with the stamps and die they sent me.

Today I will be sharing my first project which is a layout. I used The Framed With Evelin T design stamp set and paired it with the Kindness set. I had filmed the whole process but something went wrong when I uploaded my files and I lost them all.  So I'll explain how I created the layout.

I started by stamping the frames and then I added the tree, cactus and leaf shapes. For colour I used alcohol markers and blended different shades together. I choose three tones: pink, grey and green and used black for the stamped images. 

To give the frames some depth and have the impression they pop off the page I added some shadow using a light grey alcohol marker. 


I also added the shadow to the photo to tie all the elements together. 

For my title I picked sentiments and words from the True stamp set. I added a touch of pink with stickers from sticker supply and chose some that would fit in with the layout. 



My layouts are a reflection of me, my feelings and things I would like to say to my loved ones. They aren't always about events or places. Scrapbooking helps me express myself which is sometimes a little difficult as my husband and children only speak French but I my mother tongues are Dutch and English. I miss expressing myself in these languages and crafting has helped me get my words and feelings out on paper. 

A big thank you to Winnie and Walter. I'll have another project lined up next week.

Lilith

Supplies:

2 comments :

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful and brilliant all in one!

Carol Henderson said...

I think your page is k=Lovely.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs