Altenew March 7th release Winner & just for fun

16 March 2018

Hello every one. These last couple of weeks have been so busy. Lots of things to organise at school and jumping in for a teacher at evening classes has meant I have been working non stop. So glad I have a planner and that I am super organised. I will be so happy to be on holiday in two weeks.

Today I am back to announce the winner of the Altenew March Spray, washi and die release Blog Hop. A big thank you for all your lovely comments. I am so glad I don't have to choose a winner. I just leave it up to random.org.

The lucky winner is:


Contact Altenew at winner@altenew.com by 3/31/2018 with the subject line Altenew March 2018 Release Blog Hop Winner from Lilith's Blog.


I also wanted to share a layout I made just for fun a couple of months ago. I used lots of older products and kept it really simple.





No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs